Arcline Architecture have the expertise and knowledge to manage your project from concept design through to completion of the onsite works. We work collaboratively with all our clients and have a wealth of experience working to tight budgets and timescales.
When appointed to act as Contract Administrator, Arcline Architecture will typically carry out the following duties:
- Attend regular site visits with both the client and builder to check on the progress of the project programme, offer impartial advice and support, and to monitor the quality and workmanship throughout the build.th any project decision or queries you may have. Architecture
- Control and monitor any variations that may occur during the building stage.
- Provide valuations and builder payments. Valuations are based on the project progress and are monitored against the Scope of Works. which ensures that the client is only paying for what has been completed and what materials are on site.
- Assist with the conclusion of the contract, completion of all relevant certification and final payment.
- Re-visit the project once the rectification period has ended to instruct on any remediation works.
- Issuing of the final certificate and project handover
Even though the process can be a lot to digest, Arcline Architecture have the necessary experience and communication skills to guide you through every step of the way. We will regularly inform you of the projects progression and will happily assist you with any project decision or queries you may have.